Veterans Certification Earning College Credit for Military Training

It is possible to receive credit for military training, including basic training.  51Ʒ State will award credit to admitted students for military training based on the recommendations from the .  To have Military Training evaluated for PSU credit, veteran students must have an official copy of their military transcripts sent to 51Ʒ.

All Navy/Marine Corps, Army and Coast Guard records can be requested via the request page.

All Air Force records appear on a Community College of the Air Force transcript. Official transcripts can be requested via the .