Veterans Certification CH 35

In order to certify you for we will need:

  • Veterans Certification form
  • COE (certificate of eligibility mailed from the VA)
  • It is only necessary to complete Parts I (numbers 1-8), II, IV and sign V; making sure to list all majors/minors/certificates in space 23.

If you are a resident of the state of Oregon you may also qualify for the Oregon Dependent Waiver 1066.

After registering, we recommend turning in all of your paperwork at one time for ease of processing. After your initial term, you will fill out your Veterans Certification form electronically from your myPSU account each term so we may certify your courses.